Saturday 11 April 2009

Alex got talent!

Food- Nofink
Drink- OJ :] But without Lauras Ice :[
Tunes- 118 247, it's directory heaven!
Telly- Britains got talent! Woop!

Watching Britains Got Talent, it's well good :] Didn't see it last time because i thought it was pure rubbish, but it's actually quite funny!
Fat little Greek men! Woop :]

As a few of you may have noticed, a girl called Gabriella is mentioned in my posts quite a lot, and now she has a little site of her own! Check her out here!

If any of you live in England you may of noticed that Little Miss Sunshine was on tonight, SO damn good! Paul Dano <3 that plays Dwayne is weirdly attractive and an AMAZING actor!

Anyways, so the start of the day for me began with my cat licking my face as usual, thankyou Ringo. Then it took me about 5 hours to get ready, i have no idea why. Just did :] I think it was because my last experience of going to Wickes was pure embaressment, so this time i wanted to actually look slightly normal -if that's possible- incase "James" was there. (To answer your question Brie, i haven't the foggiest why i called him James!)
The rest of my day was going around my friend Lauras house, playing Mario Cart, Hiding Seek, Sing Star and lots of other random shizzle.
I also found out that i have this REALLY irritating lump on my right big toe, so annoying!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Aww bit of free advertising there <3 THANK YOUUU hide n seek was jks- maybe one day we'll act our age....neehhh n e ways back 2 my site LOL!

Mary Opal said...

Oh, I loved Little Miss Sunshine