Saturday 4 April 2009

No school! For 2 weeks...

I can't beleive i only wrote two posts last month :o That's shameful!
It's just that nothing exciting ever happens in my life to blog about.
When something exciting does happen, you'll be the first to know!

As some of you have read, i am currently doing my GCSE's. I have just finished my mock-mocks. Which was... okay. The only hard one was Food Tech, but i'm not too bothered. And in my Geography exam i spotted a really cute boy, so all's good :]

Easter Holidays :D I'm going to Westfields in London which is this BIG shopping mall. Gabriella wants me to go with her, i've never been but she says it's pretty good - Hollister, Topshop, Food Courts. It sounds awesome. Plus they have these interactive maps :]

So i guess this Easter i am just going to be sorting out my room, looking for Universities (because i'm a nerd :]), going to see 17again and watching TV.
What about you?

2 comments:

Larissa J said...

Aw thank you for such a nice comment. ^__^

Bubbles of saliva are definitely not good! haha

I hope you have a good time in London! It sounds really fun.

Good luck on the Uni search. I know how stressful it can be to pick one. :)

This Easter I will be busy revising for my A-level exams (oh joy!) so unfortunately I'll be busy. haha

xx

Gabriella said...

Looking for universities??!! ne ways I tell EVERY1 bout the interactive maps they are MESMERISING! lol!