Monday 23 February 2009

Birthdays And Stuff

This year my dad turns 55 in a few days. It's good because he doesn't stress about his age like my mum does. She doesn't even celebrate her birthday anymore! So for my dads birthday we will probably go out for a meal and present-wise we are giving him some audio tapes (because he has bad eyesight) and chocolate.

I hope when i reach my 50s i will actually be fun. I'd hate to just sit around and have a meal. I would have a small get together with close friends and family. Since my birthday is in the summer i would probably head to the park, have a walk and a picnic. But then i would go to London or something and do some wacky things. I don't want to be old and boring. I want to age in style and be the life and soul of the party while i still can.

But luckily i'm still a teenager so i have TONS of time to plan everything in my life, including parties.

For my birthday this year (i know it's a bit early to start planning, but whatever) i'm thinking about going into London, or the beach, or staying in a house in the country or something. It's not a mile stone age, but i want to do something different. Not bowling or pizza hut. Plus i'm always known as having quite good and strange parties. For example every year on a particular date i hold a cupcake party. Strange :]

For the past few days i have been to two sleepovers so i haven't had a nice sleep in my own bed for two nights :( and i have school tomorrow, so i can't lie in. Double :(

But i did see the movie "Wild Child" which was way better than i expected. Didn't expect Nickelodeon star Emma Roberts to swear as much as she did though. First line of the movie: SHIT!

Plus it has Alex Pettyfer is in it and he is like *drool*.
Some of my friends went to a London fashion show and saw him there. Jealous!

In other news i have recently just finished decorating my bedroom door wall. It's very nice, lots of posters of fit boys and fashion pages from Teen Vogue <3 bathroom diagonally blue-tacked across it. Since it is the door that connects my bedroom to my bathroom.

Saw this on Bridgette's site!

[The Directions]
1. Copy the directions & questions.
2. Answer the Questions. Add to your blog/site with directions.
3. Hug other people! Link name with site. Mentions who hugged you.

[The Questions]
1. You have been a webdesigner for ______ years?
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. What are three things you absolutely hate?
4. What was the weirdest thing that happened to you today?
5. Do you like your name?

[The Answers]
1. 4 years.
2. Yesterday at the programm "Ghost Whisperer"
3. She knows its her, Boring people, People who constantly moan but don't admit it. I admit it!
4. Nothing much.
5. Not much, it's too common. Plus i always hear people shout "Alex" in the hallway and like five boys and me turn there heads, thinking they mean us.

I would like to hug anyone and everyone!

If question 3. was "What was the weirdest thing you did yesterday?" my answer would be that my friend and i were walking down quite a busy road at night. We were saying quotes from the notebook when i decided to lie down in the middle of the road for about 5 mins, I'm suprised i didn't get run over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's never to early to start thinking about your bday :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex! I'm so sorry that I haven't replied earlier, I must have skipped your e-mail somehow, but I would love to be affies, that is of course if you still want to ;). Haha, I hope that when I reach my 50s I too will be fun, but I guess that when you're old things are different. So, you live near London eh, that's cool I'm going to London tomorrow too (though I don't live quite as near) =D! I love The Notebook, good thing you didn't get run over ;).

Gabriella said...

5 minutes ha u wish! it was 1 at the most- aww my noah romantic times! LOL! Everyone should do that its a gerry really! Cupcake party was immense btw though Alexx made some rather disturbing patterns on hers!