Saturday 21 February 2009

London and fit boys!

Yesterday was SO much fun! I went to London (obviously) with my friend g. We went to the courtald gallery, which wasn't the first time. It's really amazing not that amazing. It's quite small, but they have some really famous pictures.
Then we went on a boat trip. Which was fun :]
After that we decided to go and find Abercrombie & Fitch. I cannot tell you how amazing it was! But i will try. It smelt gorgeous. And they had all the models just standing. I was probably drooling but, who cares! Even better, you could get your picture taken with a shirtless model!!!! <3 So obviously we had to do that. It took me a little convincing, but in the end i did it. I forgot to smile but apparently i look very casual, whatever that means.
Overall it was a brilliant day. My friends will be SO jealous when i tell them!

And today i am going to my close friends birthday do. It will be very fun! There will be a showing of Highschool Musical. Which e's brother s won't appreciate. But whatever.

So i hope you guys have had a brilliant few days!

Question time!

1) What do you think of abercrombie and fitch models?
2) Ever had a photo taken with one?
3) What do you think of HSM3 if you have seen it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome day! You're friends will be green.. :P


1) What do you think of abercrombie and fitch models? Never seen one.. O.o
2) Ever had a photo taken with one? Nope D:
3) What do you think of HSM3 if you have seen it? I haven't seen it, I don't plan tooooo either. XD

Boy I'm helpful with those answers. XD

Gabriella said...

This will be easy = p

1) HOT HOT HOT!!
2) Err yehh n its better than yours biatch! jkes theyre both luvley <3
3) A load of crapo and I hope all copies r burnt along with zac efrons face!

That came across really nice didnt it! I am nice honest! lol!