Tuesday 17 February 2009

He's Just Not That Into Your Hair!


Watching: Ready Steady Cook

I have managed to fit two topics into one title! Score!

First thing first. This morning i went to get my hair cut by my favorite hairdresser j. Before my layers were growing out and my hair was a bit long. So i had it cut into a style that i have used before and it looks awesome! It's still brunette and the fringe is still there but it feels thinner, lighter and softer!
At this particular salon they use GHD products and i really want some GHD straightners! I got some other straightners for christmas but to be honest they're kinda.... crap. But i don't want to offend my parents and say "The straightners you got me are shit! Buy me GHDS!" So i'm being a good girl and putting up with them. Until i can afford my own GHDs.
Oh, a girl can dream!

Second topic, i have literally just seen He's Just Not That Into You and it was absolutely great. Everyone good is in it such as Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Anniston and Ginnifer Goodwin. She was my fave :] And i was suprised at myself because i love happy endings and for those who haven't seen it yet the ending is not perfect. Hope i didn't give too much away there.


0 comments: