Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Listening to: Ur So Gay- Katy Perry

For all you couples and singletons i wish you a very happy Valentines Day! (even if it is a scam!)
Valentines day for me this year means a day of going on sims 2 and watching Rugby, the most romantic thing you can do :] Some of the players are quite fit though <3

As you may have noticed this is a new site! I chose the name because i'm a girl :] and i can be very shallow. Most of my friends think i am because if they tell me they like like someone i'll be like "Are they fit?"
It's not my fault, it's the way i was raised :] Blame my mum.

So this valentines day none of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends so we are all pretty much alone. Well except for a few of my very lucky friends who have someone to share this awful day with.

So this begs me to ask the questions:

1) Are any of you guys in a relationship?
2) What did you do this valentines day? (even if you are single!)
3) What do you think of this series of Gossip Girl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Are any of you guys in a relationship?
Nope.
2) What did you do this valentines day? (even if you are single!)
Watched TV. :)
3) What do you think of this series of Gossip Girl?
I don't watch it, I've heard it's good though.

Nice blog. :) I'm not really into rugby but I like Sims 2. I haven't played it in ages, I'm waiting for number 3.
xx

Larissa J said...

I like the title of your new blog! :)

1) Yes. :)

2) Went to the cinema with me boyfriend and spent the evening together.

3) From what I've heard it sounds pretty good. ^__^

xxx