Wednesday 18 February 2009

Simlicious

I have been obsessed with Sims 2 ever since it came out. I remember installing it and the first time i played on it i thought it was scarily high tech and went back to using Sims. Now i think Sims 2 is really low tech. I can't wait until Sims 3!

At the momment my favorite household is in Sim City Uni. It's a Greek House, i've forgotten the name but some of the original characters are Castor Nova, Ashley Pitts, ect.
Everyone in the house is engaged:
Ashley Pitts - Iana Calentine (Dina Calentines daughter with Mortimer Goth)
Castor Nova - Allegra Gory (Randon Character)
Joshua Ruben - Tiffany Sampson (Girls Greek House)
Kevin Beare - Heather Huffington (Girls Greek House)

Anyways i've got to do some homework. Researching Matt Damon :]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH! The sims 2 claims another victim. I adore the Sims 2 I spend way too much time on it. The ads for the Sims 3 look super neat, right?

Larissa J said...

I love the Sims 2 and once I start playing it I can't seem to stop. :) It's very addictive!

xx